How im doing?
Posted on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Posted at: 11/28/2006 12:18:00 PM
Ola amigos! How ur guys doing? Im doing great. Now ill post as long as i can. Ive been besy lately. My parents have been bringing me out till late at night. Well, today im kinda free so i post. I really didnt expect myself to be the top scorer for psle tis year. Let me tell u the story b4 the release of our results. I n rizwan reached school at around 9 n saw shermaine at canteen. Help teacher then went basketball court to play soccer when zy came wif the ball. We played till we sweat lyk h***. Nways ziqing came n told us the highest score was 267. I was the most shocked person there. Well, i was damn worried bout my marks, if the person get 267 only wad wud i get? Then i, minhao, sher n joey were lyk guessing hu that person was. We said lyk "jasmine lah. Or Limin. Samuel or even faiz." Then Min hao said, " Danish, wad if its u?" I was lyk nah, i cant. Imposible. So worried. It came to the judgement in the hall.

Ms Teo: N this year our top psle candidate is Mohamed Danish Fawaz Bin Rahmat.

I was damn surprised. It was lyk a dream come true. All my classmates were cheering me on. Clapping as loud as they can. Tanks u guys! I was damn shocked. Well, tat day i was shacking hands wif a lot of ppl. Congratulations they said. Tat night, my parents brought me to this amazing restaraunt, Sakura, at clementi woods. It was damn big. It was lyk a buffet. U pay a certain amount n eat all u wan. Two stories full with food. Nice. I was fulled to the highest level. I cudnt eat in the morning for the next day. Well, today im going out wif rizwan them all. Gonna fun i guess.

Yesterday submitted the S1 form.Here are my choices of school.
1st:Rasffles Institution
2nd:Anglo-chinese school (Independent)
3rd:St. Joseph Institution
4th:Andersson secondary school
5th:Victoria School
6th:Chung Cheng high

Well, ive post. N gonna be some time again till i pos. To my frens out there gd luck in ur sec sch life...