Posted on: Sunday, November 12, 2006
Posted at: 11/12/2006 09:11:00 PM
I found tis quiz at jolynn's blog n found my name listed so i decided to try it out.

The 7 Things
7 random things about myself:
a) I love classical music
b) I luv basketball
c) Im taller than i expected
d) I have never scored full marks before
e) I am afraid of lightning
f) I cant even kick a ball properly sometimes
g) I scare myself when im angry or nervous

7 things that scare me:
a) Exams
b) Being left alone
c) To be on the edge of breaking down
d) Bad influence
e) Having everyone staring at me
f) To be angry
g) To feel lost

7 random songs at the moment:
a) Goodbye my lover
b) Its My LIfe - Bon Jovi
c) Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
d) Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance
e) Welcome to my life - Simple Plan
f) In da club - 50 cent
g) Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

7 things i like most:
a) Family
b) My friends
c) Ipod
d) Computer
e) Handphone
f) Music
g) Childhood

7 people to do this:
a) Joey
b) Zheng Yee
c) Peijun
d) Shermaine
e) Daryn
f) Li Pin
g) Joanna