Posted on: Saturday, November 04, 2006
Posted at: 11/04/2006 12:10:00 PM
Ola! Wads up? Have u ever wondered wad will happen if u punch somebody esp. if ur a prefect. I have oways wondered and i wanna try but i tink ill regret doing tat. Im feeling really furios and angry at a guy named ***** in 6*. Fcuk him lah. I just feel lyk killing him. U noe y? Actually i dunnu noe myself. I tink only one person noe. Do u noe tat jealousy can kill? Actually i didnt believe it in the first place but then again i realised the true meaning behind it. I sometimes feel so angry tat i injure myself till i break down into tears. I just feel so infuriated. I wanna do smth tat nobody can forget lyk kill a person or kill myself. If not, i wanna punch tat bloody Fcuker till he bleed to death. I tried but luckily smbody was there to pacify me. Well, im gonna try to do it if i can but then again a person, my fren wud be really worried if i do smth bad to the bloody fcuker. Jus to let u noe, im really frustrated n angry. I almost got framed becaused of tat bloody fcuker. Wth. Luckily im stil trusted. I jus feel lyk killing him although we hav neva had any verbal or close conversation...