Posted on: Thursday, November 30, 2006
Posted at: 11/30/2006 10:03:00 AM
Raffles Institution! Raffles Institution! Thats the word that comes to my mind the most. Can i get into tat school? Are my chances that thick? Cause there are certainly more students that achieved more than me wanna go Raffles Institution. So how? Well, i musnt get too worried. I must spent this time more meanfully. I shud be having fun wif my closest of frens. I jus wana tank my 'subordinates' for being there for me. If u guys need any help in terms of study or personal affairs, jus give me a call at my hp n i will definitely try to leash out an advice. I will do it cause u guys have been the ones hu were giving me advice throughout my primary school life in terms of affairs n probs that i have in school. So thank you. Ill help u guys no matter wat. Keep in contact... : )