Posted on: Saturday, December 23, 2006
Posted at: 12/23/2006 01:20:00 PM
Thers no tmr u guys. Its all a big joke. Memories will last for eternity. Im holding on forever, reaching for the love that seem so far.. I jus cant forget her. Wad can i do? Jus a smile n the rain is gone. Cant hardly believe it. Ur the queen of my heart... Day after day, time pass away n i jus can get u off my mind... If i let u go, i will never noe, wad the life wud be holding u close to me.. How will i noe if i let u go? I neva gona treat u bad, cause i never wana see u sad. I swore to share ur joy n ur pain n i swear it all over again.. All over again...I wonder how, i wonder y, i wonder where they are, the days we had, the songs we sang together.... When the skies are blue, i c u once again , my love... I have a dream, a song to sing.. to help me cope with anything... Something gd in everything i c. Ill cross the street, i have a dream.. I have a dream, a fantasy, to help me through reality...