Posted on: Sunday, January 21, 2007
Posted at: 1/21/2007 07:13:00 PM
Hey guys, its no use i post or i never post. Its no use. I jus wana repeat wad i used to be. Pessimistic. Its better. I wana punch myself again lyk last time till my mouth bleeded. I wana do tat. Primary sch life is over but im still holding on to it. This song i put in my blog describe wad i have to do but i cant. I possibly cant. I cant move along! I jus cant. Even if i try, ill fail.IM feeling damn sad. Nobody even cares bout me! Nobody! They tink wat they feel is worse but wat im feeling is much much worse.Wat i feel is lyk killing myself. Punching myself. I jus feel so sorrow to noe tat none of my frens care bout me. Not even 1! Im sry to write this down. But this is wad im feeling. Wat are frens? Are they for real? Are they jus ppl who are with you when ur happy n leave u alone when ur sad? I keep askin myself tat question. Am i a gd fren myself?! I try helping ppl n try to be there for them when theyre down. But hus gonna be beside me when im sad? I dun mean to sound so cruel. But tis is how i feel from inside. All the pain im suffering. All the distraction im getting! All the things tat trouble me when im in sch n at home. Guys, tell me. Tell me ur opinion on tis..