Posted on: Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Posted at: 1/03/2007 08:14:00 PM
Hey guys, today was a tiring day for me. Haish. Quite had fun. The psl or peer support leaders are great. N first day of sch, my pants dirty already. HAish. Pathetic. N i made a few new frens. N i tink i will adapt to the changes. My school's under construction. N the teachers are very strict, very very strict. But with the help of the psl, i tink i can succeed. School left at 2pm n i went to wgps. I went in n walked around, found hakimmah, wahyu n angie. Then we walked around the school staff room n hod to meet e teachers. Then we went home. Well, tmr gonna be camp, so dun sms me cause i wun be bringing my phone. I hope the camp's fun n enjoyable. I hope so. I hope it can cheer up my mood. Haish. Only a day without her n im feeling lonely. Hope tmr will be a great day 4 me..