Posted on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Posted at: 1/16/2007 05:40:00 PM
Posted at: 1/16/2007 05:40:00 PM
Hey, post cause junior ask me update. Lols. Well, nowadays lyk so busy. So much hw.. Lots n lots of them. Damn. I jus feel so sad n emo. I jus cant believe we are in sec sch oledi. I miss my primary sch days. It was lyk ytd since i rmb the first day i came to 6E. I was real sacred at first but then bonds becam tighter. I made a lot of new frens in 6E. 6E rocks.. I miss 6E. I miss the days when mrs teo taught n we were talking among ourselves. I miss the days ms hayati said, be harsh in order to be kind. T_T I miss those days. I miss the days in malay class when we crakc jokes. I miss the days i played soccer with my team. The days in the morning i n my fellow prefects did our duties. N it was where i shouted at a pri 2 boy, shut the hell up. I miss the days we had the interclass. N we won the most unexpected game. Street bandy. I miss WGPS. I miss the sch. I miss the days i had in WGPS. But its all over. Wads left are memories.
2007 is a brand new chapter with brand new chllenges ahead. New frens. New sch. New teachers. Well, i feel ill take time to adjust myself in my sch.. Everyday i finish sch hoping to meet my old frens.. Almost everyday tat hope cum true. But will it last? Will it last forever? I oways ask myself. I oways wonder is it gona be a rutine, i go to sch everyday jus hoping to meet my old frens. Will i ever adapt?? My frens are adapting. Zheng yee's adapting, Joey's adapting. Pei jun' adapting. Everybody's adapting. But y cant i?? Y??
I really dun wan all tis memories to end.. I feel really sorrow. My heart is filled with melancholy. Im feeling tears in my eyes shining in the light of the sunlight. I miss the days we sang songs together. I miss those days. Those days lyk 2004, speakers corner. N P5, where we oways say daryl look, when ms chow turns on the sc video with a lady in swimming costume. Lyk p6, when we , the prefetcs, went to snow city. I miss those days. Am i the only one feeling this way? Tell me guys.. Tag n tell me. Do u feel the same way or is it jus me?
2007 is a brand new chapter with brand new chllenges ahead. New frens. New sch. New teachers. Well, i feel ill take time to adjust myself in my sch.. Everyday i finish sch hoping to meet my old frens.. Almost everyday tat hope cum true. But will it last? Will it last forever? I oways ask myself. I oways wonder is it gona be a rutine, i go to sch everyday jus hoping to meet my old frens. Will i ever adapt?? My frens are adapting. Zheng yee's adapting, Joey's adapting. Pei jun' adapting. Everybody's adapting. But y cant i?? Y??
I really dun wan all tis memories to end.. I feel really sorrow. My heart is filled with melancholy. Im feeling tears in my eyes shining in the light of the sunlight. I miss the days we sang songs together. I miss those days. Those days lyk 2004, speakers corner. N P5, where we oways say daryl look, when ms chow turns on the sc video with a lady in swimming costume. Lyk p6, when we , the prefetcs, went to snow city. I miss those days. Am i the only one feeling this way? Tell me guys.. Tag n tell me. Do u feel the same way or is it jus me?

