Posted on: Friday, January 19, 2007
Posted at: 1/19/2007 06:03:00 PM
Today was one of the best day in my life. Damn funny lors. I ended sch at 3pm, then went bck at 3.30pm, then met peijun in the mrt. Then we went causeway to eat, then peijun asked me if i wanted to go litings house. So i bought my food n ate at liting's house. It was okay at first. I, Peijun n liting ate n stuff.. Talked to litngs mum.

Then we started taking pics. It was jus normal at first. I mean lyk Pj use her phone to snap the pics. Then, Liting took her digi camera out n her mum started taking pics of the three of us. Ok ok la. We made funny faces. Then we played n played. N we use the camera to take funny faces. I havent get the pics yet. But once i get it i surely post. Well, then we started taking pics of the mirror reflection. Damn nice sehs. N we made funny faces n lame faces n stupid faces. xD hahas. N then we sat on the sofa n pj was lyk dancing away. YMCA bla bla bla. Then she decided we shud take a video. Hahas. Then, we take la. Video started, n Pj danced halfway only saying the Y, no m no c no a. So funny lors.. Then she said this is danish n stuff n i started doing the hocky pokey. I tink some understand but some dun understand. Lets jus say the perveted way. Hahas. Once i have the video i post. Muahahas.

Then we made a video again n this time it was lame. =.=. Hahas. Then again we had fun. The lyk about 5.40, liting had to go tuition, so I went home with PJ. Then on the way, Pei jun started playing the video again. Then we started laughing again. xD Yeah! Nice. Then we were seperated. T_T xD Hahas. Then i went home.

19 january of 2007 is the best day for me in 2007. It was funny, memorable n most of all, i spent time with two of my very close frens. xD