Posted on: Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Posted at: 2/27/2007 07:28:00 PM
Posted at: 2/27/2007 07:28:00 PM
Hellos. Im stressed out. I mean really stressed out. I have so much hw and so many exams. I dun even have time for myself. So stressed. NEver tot sec sch wud be tis stressful. Ytd had mother tongue test. Todae had math. Arghh... I cudnt concentrate. Had headache. Lose 3 marks liao i tink. HAix. T_T
Nvm tat. Tmr nth so can relax a bit. a BIT oni.. Thur have geo test and history. Then after sch have chinese dictation. Haix. So busy. Tonite need to brush up on my files. Then geo n history. Tmr learn chinese. Then after thur can relax a bit. Thur nite hope can relax. Then fri aso. So weekends no hw. Then can go out. =D And guess wat? I hate my cca. I wana appeal to another one next week. End week for term 1. Yaye. Hope can appeal. Then gd.
Well, actually i love red cross. Its an organization which we learn bout first aid n stuff lyk life savings. Tat part i luv. We get to learn first aid. But im sorry to say, i wana transfer out. I wana guitar bck! Lols. So long never touch a guitar. Nvm tat.
I worked damn hard for my maths todae. So wish can get at least 20 over 30. Then tmr MOE having test for malay pupils. Damn. CCA cut by 1 hour. 3.30pm to 4.30pm, then CCA till 6.15 lyk tat. I wish i can cut down my time in sch. So i can spent more time at home. Btw, tis sat u guys going anywhere? If i can i wana follow. IM bored. MYRA, organise to go somewhere pls. =D lols.
Tats all i can update at the moment. Im busy at the moment. Studying smmore. Ok. Gdbye. C ya ltr alligator. Anything jus tell me. Sms or call me. NEed help call me. 24 hours. =D
Nvm tat. Tmr nth so can relax a bit. a BIT oni.. Thur have geo test and history. Then after sch have chinese dictation. Haix. So busy. Tonite need to brush up on my files. Then geo n history. Tmr learn chinese. Then after thur can relax a bit. Thur nite hope can relax. Then fri aso. So weekends no hw. Then can go out. =D And guess wat? I hate my cca. I wana appeal to another one next week. End week for term 1. Yaye. Hope can appeal. Then gd.
Well, actually i love red cross. Its an organization which we learn bout first aid n stuff lyk life savings. Tat part i luv. We get to learn first aid. But im sorry to say, i wana transfer out. I wana guitar bck! Lols. So long never touch a guitar. Nvm tat.
I worked damn hard for my maths todae. So wish can get at least 20 over 30. Then tmr MOE having test for malay pupils. Damn. CCA cut by 1 hour. 3.30pm to 4.30pm, then CCA till 6.15 lyk tat. I wish i can cut down my time in sch. So i can spent more time at home. Btw, tis sat u guys going anywhere? If i can i wana follow. IM bored. MYRA, organise to go somewhere pls. =D lols.
Tats all i can update at the moment. Im busy at the moment. Studying smmore. Ok. Gdbye. C ya ltr alligator. Anything jus tell me. Sms or call me. NEed help call me. 24 hours. =D

