Posted on: Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Posted at: 2/06/2007 07:08:00 PM
Hi guys. Kinda low recently. Dunoe y. This morning, junior called me and i talked to her on e way to sch. Then when i heared her voice, i started to break into tears. Her voice made me really sad. I was reminded of Wgps. I really miss u guys. All the times we were together. When i amost reached sch, i finally stopped crying. But i still had tears in my eyes. We were still on e phone when i went up class. Went admin office to take attendance file. Then when it was assembly, we finally put down the phone. Junior, thnx 4 tat phonecall. It made me feel better. ^^ Then sch started n it was not as bad as i tot it wud be. Then last period, we had class meeting, me n the other CEC members presented. We talked bout probs n etcetera. Then the class wasnt paying attention to me. I w8 la. For lyk 6 minutes. Then i cudnt tahan so i shouted and i got all their attention. Then one of my classmates went mad n he started shouting. I dunoe y. Nvm. Then my treasurer n asst. monitor talked to the class. They stressed on somethings. Then i stressed on respect. I gave them lecture sia. Lyk how wud u feel if ur students disrespect you. N stuff. While i was giving the lecture, i dunoe whye, tears rolled down my cheeks. I controlled but cundt. BUt not tat noticible. I cried ehs. Wat the fish la. lols. THen end of sch. THen my treasurer clever. He wanted the class to do a solid cheer for the 3 of us. Nice. Damn loud la. THen lyk so loud till i gonna lose my voice. Lols. THen had chinese from 4 till 5.30. Then went home. Gtg. HAve lots of hw. BYes.