Posted on: Sunday, March 04, 2007
Posted at: 3/04/2007 11:24:00 AM
Posted at: 3/04/2007 11:24:00 AM
From reading one blog, i now noe that a few of my frens are not doing well in their pri sch. I felt tat 2 in the first place. But now i guess im ok. I dunoe if tis post wud do any gd to my frens. I hope it does. Well, first of all, u cannot compare ur pri sch which u have lived for 6 years with ur sec sch which u have only live with only for three months. Guys, i dun wan to see u guys sad. I wan u guys to face up to reality and be strong... Pls guys.... Dun get moody anymore.... Jus try to fit in. Even though u feel lyk being hated in ur new sch, jus ignore. Cause u noe ur pri sch frens are and will always be there for uu. I too feel hated by my new class. But i jus ignore and try to find new frens that can tolerate my attitude or watever the case. I try to lyk, be frens with guys who are lyk me. Now i have new gd frens, hafeez, alif, idris, benedict, amos, joshua, nish, zi jie, adharsh, izhar, haziq and lots more. If i feel hated, i will surely mix arnd with them and ill feel much better. Reality is always cruel but u have to face it.
Dun get too stressed out bout tis issue. Its jus a mind game. Soon, u will overcome it. Trust me. Rmb. Live life to its fullest!!
Dun get too stressed out bout tis issue. Its jus a mind game. Soon, u will overcome it. Trust me. Rmb. Live life to its fullest!!

