Posted on: Sunday, March 04, 2007
Posted at: 3/04/2007 10:37:00 AM
Hey guys. 1 more week then march holidays. hahas. Well, im having a tough time making up a decision. Tis gurl who i stead b4 2 months ago wan patch up with me again. I havent given her my ans. I dunoe larhs. Ytd we were lyk talking la. She once told me she lyk a guy in her sch.
So i ask her hows she and tat guy. Then she say nth. Tat guy still dunoe she lyks him. So then i asked her how many times she stead. Then we talked la bout our experience n stuff. Then we talked about our relationship. Then she ask me, "do u tink we can patch up again?" I was loss for words la. I said mayb. Then i didnt say anything else. So then i asked her. "I tot u lyk tat guy," then she say ok ok.

Is she trying to deny reality? Does she wan me to patch up with her only because tat she cannot tell a guy she lyks him? Im really confused. I havent given my ans. Anybody, give me advice lehs. Shit.. Dunoe larhs... Damn confused la.. Haix.... Crap.... Mayb... Mayb not... Cause singlehood seems great...