Posted on: Saturday, March 31, 2007
Posted at: 3/31/2007 09:32:00 PM
Posted at: 3/31/2007 09:32:00 PM
Layer ONE
On the Outside
Name: Danny
Nickname: Danny...
Birth Date:17 March
Current Status: OLD!
Eye Color: very dark brown
Hair Color: Very dark brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: pieces
Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: Alien! xP Malay lor
Your Fears: deproving in everyting and gaining stupidity...
Your Weaknesses: Everything...
Your Perfect Pizza: Huh? Half
Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Another day of sch
Your Bedtime: 11+
Your most missed memory: Memories of WGPS!! And HER..
Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonaldads or Burger King: McDonalds
Adidas or Nike: adidasL
ipton tea or Nestea: lipton tea
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino
Layer FIVE
Do you..
Smoke: Doesn't seem like it..
Curse: Sometimes...
Layer SIX
In the Past Month...
Drank alcohol: Absolutely not..
Gone to the mall: Duh!
Been on stage: Nah..
Eaten sushi: no
Dyed your hair: White xD
Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
played a stripping game ? : No lehs.. Pornographic quiz..
Changed who you were to fit in: No
Layer EIGHT
Age
you're hoping to be married: 28
Layer NINE
In a Girl
Best eyecolour: brown & shinyy
Best hair colour: Dark Brown
Short or long hair: long
Double or single eyelid: Doesnt matter
Taller or shorter than you: shorter ^^
Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Typing this idiotic quiz..
1 hour ago: Guitar - ing
4.5 hours ago: playing basketball
1 month ago: Flirting? xD No la.. Er.. Oh ya. Rmb, at NUS, amazing Race. =)
1 year ago: Having fun and building memories in WGPS
Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: my family and frens
I feel: Stress and depressed
I hate: secondary school
I hide: my privacy &
I miss: the times i had with her.
I need: to sacrifice for the sake of the two
Layer TWELVE
5 very lucky ppl to have the wonderful chance to do this
Joey
Joanna
Eugene
Jolynn
Myra
Melanie
On the Outside
Name: Danny
Nickname: Danny...
Birth Date:17 March
Current Status: OLD!
Eye Color: very dark brown
Hair Color: Very dark brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: pieces
Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: Alien! xP Malay lor
Your Fears: deproving in everyting and gaining stupidity...
Your Weaknesses: Everything...
Your Perfect Pizza: Huh? Half
Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Another day of sch
Your Bedtime: 11+
Your most missed memory: Memories of WGPS!! And HER..
Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonaldads or Burger King: McDonalds
Adidas or Nike: adidasL
ipton tea or Nestea: lipton tea
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino
Layer FIVE
Do you..
Smoke: Doesn't seem like it..
Curse: Sometimes...
Layer SIX
In the Past Month...
Drank alcohol: Absolutely not..
Gone to the mall: Duh!
Been on stage: Nah..
Eaten sushi: no
Dyed your hair: White xD
Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
played a stripping game ? : No lehs.. Pornographic quiz..
Changed who you were to fit in: No
Layer EIGHT
Age
you're hoping to be married: 28
Layer NINE
In a Girl
Best eyecolour: brown & shinyy
Best hair colour: Dark Brown
Short or long hair: long
Double or single eyelid: Doesnt matter
Taller or shorter than you: shorter ^^
Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Typing this idiotic quiz..
1 hour ago: Guitar - ing
4.5 hours ago: playing basketball
1 month ago: Flirting? xD No la.. Er.. Oh ya. Rmb, at NUS, amazing Race. =)
1 year ago: Having fun and building memories in WGPS
Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: my family and frens
I feel: Stress and depressed
I hate: secondary school
I hide: my privacy &
I miss: the times i had with her.
I need: to sacrifice for the sake of the two
Layer TWELVE
5 very lucky ppl to have the wonderful chance to do this
Joey
Joanna
Eugene
Jolynn
Myra
Melanie

