Posted on: Sunday, April 15, 2007
Posted at: 4/15/2007 11:03:00 AM
Hi, updating again. Friday was actually no sch for me. But i had to go bck to school to help out for an event. I was the usher.

Kays, fri i went to sch at arnd 11. 15am. Arnd 11.30am i was in the mrt and when i boarded, i saw a blind man. I felt sympathetic for him. Then a family boarded. The family had a mum, sister and brother. The brother was about my age but i cud tell he was disabled. His sister was quite pretty. The mum was sitting down and the sister and brother were standing in front of me.I cud see the tears in the sister's eyes. I cud feel how ashamed she was having a brother of tat type. Her eyes were going to drop some tears but she controlled. Everytime the brother looked at her, she wud reluctantly give a smile. I wanted to tell her tat i understood her feelings but i cudnts. Haix. We are lucky to be lucky. Some ppl are lucky to be unlucky. The sister alighted at ang mo kio. Sometimes i feel unlucky but imagine the feelings of tat lady of arnd 20+ age of having such a brother.

So live ur live while u still can.