Posted on: Monday, April 30, 2007
Posted at: 4/30/2007 09:05:00 PM
Posted at: 4/30/2007 09:05:00 PM
I wish life was over. I wish i was trouble free. I wish i was dead rite now. My grades are dropping. My guitar is deproving. Sch sucks. My luvvlife's fuck. And my life is meaningless. I cant improve my grades. I cant improve my guitar. I cant forget her. I cant make life intersting. I cant do anything. I mite as well die. I need someone to talk to. Someone i can cry when i talk to him or her. I need tat person now. Im really affected. I dun wana do my work anymore. I dun wana live my live anymore. I wish i could kill myself now. i just canot do anything. i just cant make my life interesting and happy. I wana die now. Sch has no meaning for me. Love also. Guitar too. So nth in this life is meaningful except nothing u noe. Not even my family and frens. Haix... Wish life was over..

