Posted on: Sunday, April 22, 2007
Posted at: 4/22/2007 04:37:00 PM
Posted at: 4/22/2007 04:37:00 PM
Im undescribeably sad. My heart aches. My mind flies. My stomach grumbles. My body shivers. Im just so melancholic these days. Quite a number of homework. It is kind of bogging me down. Esp geog assignment. The weightage is heavy i guess. And i shall stop thinking about her and aim for higher peaks and try to achieve a GPA of 3.6 or 3.4 at least. My chinese has to improve. It affects my GPA. I must pass my chinese or better, get at least 65. Arghh... Just so difficult to achieve this things. I must improve. Improve. And improve. I need something to get me back in shape and the right state of mind. I need to mug. Start mugging. Stop slacking.
Stress shall not affect me and improvement shall be in my hands again..
Stress shall not affect me and improvement shall be in my hands again..

