Posted on: Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Posted at: 5/02/2007 04:40:00 PM
Posted at: 5/02/2007 04:40:00 PM
Buddy, Im sorry. I am so sorry. I didnt mean to make u angry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Please forgive me... It was not meant for you. You know why i wrote all of that? Because I.. I... Arghh... Forget it.. Just please forgive me... I don't want to lose my beloved buddy. Please... Forgive me.. I beg you. Pls pls pls.... I know ure angry and u shud be angry. But pls.. I didnt mean it.. I felt so.. so left out without you... I wanted to get your attention but i incur ur wrath instead. Sorry... Sorry... Pls.. Pls... Sorry... I know i did a mistake... Pls forgive me... I admit im immature. And im a fucking bastard. I know im the one changing. Its just me.. Im really sorry... Sorry.. Pls... i beg u... pls... Forgive me... Im sorry i wrote that... Pls... Forgive me...

