Posted on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Posted at: 5/30/2007 11:44:00 AM
Finally getting better! Yohoo. At last friday can go rugby training. Hahas. Finally fever vanished, flu a bit and cough no more, maybe a bit. Yeah. I wanna go out but everyone seems to be so busy. Hahas. Wishfulthinkin wanna have fun this jun hols. Here are my hw:

1) Math ws (2 sets)
2) MT project (grp work)
3) History Project (grp work)
4) English writing portfolio (poems)
5) Malay file arrangements including compo & other exercises corrections
6) English file arrangements

And here is my holiday calender this hols. Strating from next week.

2nd week

Mon: Rugby training
Tue:Science workshop
Wed:Science workshop
Thur:Free
Fri:Rugby training & Off to my cousin hse for wedding preparations
Sat:At cuzz hse
Sun:At cuzz hse

3nd week
Mon:Free
Tue:Guitar
Wed:Free
Thur:Free
Fri:Free
Sat:Guitar / Silat
Sun:Free

4th week
Mon:Chalet
Tue:Chalet
Wed:Chalet
Thur:Chalet
Fri:Free
Sat:Guitar / Silat
Sun:Guitar


Okay. I got 7 days free of anything. Damn. Hahas. And homework. Doing math now. Eng need one more poem. Hahas. Malay havent start. History research started. But didnt go online often. Must be completed by second week. I will finish math, malay and eng file arrangements today. I hope i can do it. Hahas.