Posted on: Sunday, May 20, 2007
Posted at: 5/20/2007 09:37:00 PM
Posted at: 5/20/2007 09:37:00 PM
Its fine if u want to say bad things bout me. But stop being a RACIST! BANGLA. U tink so funny arhs? Sgpore presiden aso indian. Wats the issue? U can be sued. Why u hate indians so much? They so bad meh? They never criticize u ryte? Why make fun of them? Mdm ruku aso indian. Dun tell me because of one, u make it a stereotype. Wth la. Im damn pissed la. Whats ur issue? Put ur shoes into the shoes of them. They get racist remarks lyk u made. U lyk meh? Tink la. And STOP BEING A RACIST.
Ure still 13. Young. If u keep on making racial remarks, i tell u. In the future, ure career will get ruin. I noe its none of my business. I know ure sch is all chinese but u dun have to criticize other ppl. I dun mean to say this but is being a malay or indian wrong?
If really u wan, i aso can make racial remarks bout chinese but i wun. Cause i have the rite mind. It's called maturity. Its understandable if young children make this remarks. But you. The ex head boy for wgps, cat high student and THIRTEEN year old. THIRTEEN. It dusent make sense. I know the way they speak is funny but they are bonr that way. Same way malay's are born stupid and chinese are born with squint eyes. Why u want to make such a big deal? Stop it la.
Ure still 13. Young. If u keep on making racial remarks, i tell u. In the future, ure career will get ruin. I noe its none of my business. I know ure sch is all chinese but u dun have to criticize other ppl. I dun mean to say this but is being a malay or indian wrong?
If really u wan, i aso can make racial remarks bout chinese but i wun. Cause i have the rite mind. It's called maturity. Its understandable if young children make this remarks. But you. The ex head boy for wgps, cat high student and THIRTEEN year old. THIRTEEN. It dusent make sense. I know the way they speak is funny but they are bonr that way. Same way malay's are born stupid and chinese are born with squint eyes. Why u want to make such a big deal? Stop it la.

