Posted on: Monday, May 28, 2007
Posted at: 5/28/2007 04:15:00 PM
Maybe what other ppl say is right. Maybe life is useless sometimes. Maybe life isnt't meant to be a happy one. Maybe all the happiness is just for a moment. Not lasting. Nth last forever. I believe in that now.. My heart is beating hard and i dunoe whye... I feel that something bad is going to happen. I don't know whye... Arghh... This is all so frustrating... Im really going to breakdown soon... And i mean it. And nobody is going to stop me... Maybe im luvvsick... Maybe im lonely. Maybe im confused. Maybe this is just my emo season...

Zheng yee, i don't hate you... Im just so confused with my life now.. I really don't know whether to be happy or sad. Daryl told me that you hated me cause you tot i hated you. Im sorry for making u tink that way. I just cant understand myself anymore. Sorry... I just hope we can sort out our differences and be bck as besties.

To another person, ******. MAybe im confused bout my life but im not confused bout my feelings. I really really lyk you. I know you too might have the same feeling. I jus hope we can be together gurl. Im sorry if im adding this to ur probs. Have time to think kays? And i promise you my heart. I love you gurl...