Posted on: Monday, May 21, 2007
Posted at: 5/21/2007 07:55:00 PM
SHERMAINE~

Have you ever thought that it might not always be my fault? I noe its partially my fault but ure being bias. Ure always saying that im the one at fault. U tell me. Is insulting a good thing? Oh ya. I forgot. He's ur best fren so wateva he do aso ryte. INSULTING'S RYTE HEHS? He is actually insulting u aso. U never realise? U have the same skin colour as me. So he's insulting u. But u dun care cause he's ur best fren mah. Be FAIR. I noe its my fault but dun tell me he is not a t fault at ALL? Open ur eyes gurl. Since when u become blind? N dun tolerate if u dun want to. Im sick of all this. Ok. Ltr u say so what? Tats ur prob la. This is MY BLOG. I can write wateva i want. Dun wan interuppt? Oh. Good. So damn FAKE!

Anyways, zy. Who the hell meant you arhs? Feel the guilt? It is my RI fren la. U go ask. DUn believe YOUR PROBLEM. Guilty conscience. TOO BAD THEN IF YOU THOUGHT THAT I WAS TALKING BOUT YOU.