Posted on: Saturday, June 30, 2007
Posted at: 6/30/2007 11:59:00 AM
Disappointment and sorrow is the words tat i have now. Nothing else but this. This words. Im disappointed and sad. Do you know what it feels like? When the ppl u hope the most to be there when u need them, does not even bother to notice the change in you.


Im doing my malay essay now but i absolutely have no idea on what i can write. Something troubles my mind. But i don't know what. Nvm that. I aint gonna be emo cause it dusent make a difference anyway. Hm.. I need an idea. My MT teacher gave the topic, One incident that brought a learning point to me during the holidays. I have nothing to write about. She said can make up stories but whatt kind? I wonder.. I know liao!! Yeah. Maybe it will work. The learning point is to not rush to making decisions. Yeah. Can. =)

Math tropical assignment next week, gonna revise. And poetry test too. Hahas. =) Im gonna make a soccer video. Anyone wan to participate in the video? Tag me or msn. ^^ Kay guys, gtg.