Posted on: Thursday, June 28, 2007
Posted at: 6/28/2007 05:15:00 PM
Posted at: 6/28/2007 05:15:00 PM
I'm sorry if this hurts...
Im just so disappointed in you. In fact, im very hurt. U neglected me. Im sorry if i cudnt meet u ytd my fren. But i cud todae. But u neglected me. Im so hurt. I had to put up an act and put up with ur actions. Im so hurt. I noe bf is important but theres always time for frens. U told me tat. I hope u can do wat u adviced me pls.
Its so hurting u noe. When ure having problems or bored, u come to me. But when ure happy, u never share ur joy with me. U share it with ur stead. I noe bf important. But frens are not only to throw ur sadness to. They also deserve to share ur joys. Im so hurt. I am. I had always been there for u when u were in distraught. When u were with 3am n Woman, i was there when u were bored or u were sad. I had to go thru all that. N wats worst was loving you. It was so hearrtaching. But now it's not tat painful, i dun love u as much. I really cant stand it anymore. I always act infront of u. But i cant anymore. This is wat i feel. This is wat im going thru. IM sorry if this post is hurting. But i have to let u noe. I noe u dun care, i noe i dun deserve ur attention. I noe u can find somebody hu had always been there for u and not expecting anything in return. I noe u can find someone better than me. Bt pls. Think bout it.
I noe when u meet someone new, u will neglect the old one. Lyk bag. U buy a new one and u throw away the old one. The bag holds ur books, ur personal stuff that may be precious to u. Same goes for a fren. The bag stands the pain of the amount of weight in it. Same goes for a fren. But a fren have feelings. U cant just neglect them lyk a bag.
I noe im emo. But im emo because of being neglected by my best buddy. My precious buddy. "Emo kid" Nice issit? It hurts u noe. Hurts. I mean this is not the first time im going thru this. I just cant act as if im ok anymore. I cant! Its been so long, so long. I noe im at fault. IM TOO EMO. I noe. I jus hope u can realise that u have hurt ur best buddy so deeply. So deeply that even a razor- sharp knife cant beat it. I hope u can at least appreciate ur buddy. I hope so.
Wateva it is, i will still be there for u. I always will. I will listen to ur probs and console u. Cause ure my one and only buddy...
Im just so disappointed in you. In fact, im very hurt. U neglected me. Im sorry if i cudnt meet u ytd my fren. But i cud todae. But u neglected me. Im so hurt. I had to put up an act and put up with ur actions. Im so hurt. I noe bf is important but theres always time for frens. U told me tat. I hope u can do wat u adviced me pls.
Its so hurting u noe. When ure having problems or bored, u come to me. But when ure happy, u never share ur joy with me. U share it with ur stead. I noe bf important. But frens are not only to throw ur sadness to. They also deserve to share ur joys. Im so hurt. I am. I had always been there for u when u were in distraught. When u were with 3am n Woman, i was there when u were bored or u were sad. I had to go thru all that. N wats worst was loving you. It was so hearrtaching. But now it's not tat painful, i dun love u as much. I really cant stand it anymore. I always act infront of u. But i cant anymore. This is wat i feel. This is wat im going thru. IM sorry if this post is hurting. But i have to let u noe. I noe u dun care, i noe i dun deserve ur attention. I noe u can find somebody hu had always been there for u and not expecting anything in return. I noe u can find someone better than me. Bt pls. Think bout it.
I noe when u meet someone new, u will neglect the old one. Lyk bag. U buy a new one and u throw away the old one. The bag holds ur books, ur personal stuff that may be precious to u. Same goes for a fren. The bag stands the pain of the amount of weight in it. Same goes for a fren. But a fren have feelings. U cant just neglect them lyk a bag.
I noe im emo. But im emo because of being neglected by my best buddy. My precious buddy. "Emo kid" Nice issit? It hurts u noe. Hurts. I mean this is not the first time im going thru this. I just cant act as if im ok anymore. I cant! Its been so long, so long. I noe im at fault. IM TOO EMO. I noe. I jus hope u can realise that u have hurt ur best buddy so deeply. So deeply that even a razor- sharp knife cant beat it. I hope u can at least appreciate ur buddy. I hope so.
Wateva it is, i will still be there for u. I always will. I will listen to ur probs and console u. Cause ure my one and only buddy...

