Posted on: Friday, June 22, 2007
Posted at: 6/22/2007 10:41:00 AM
Posted at: 6/22/2007 10:41:00 AM
Now i realise smth. What melanie said was true. Everyone is selfish. Maybe not everyone. Maybe most or sm. No offence. =) Maybe i am wrong. Maybe im also selfish myself. But i really dunoe wat is happening to me. i dunoe hu i am anymore. I dunoe. Im confused u noe. wateva nonsense im writing, dun bother reading it. xD
I really love you, my dear. I dunoe if u feel the same way towards me. Can u just pls show me tat u really do love me, dear? Y does everybody still think ure with him? Y cant they noe u broke up with him? Y cant they noe we're together? Are u ashamed or smth? I dun understand u noe. And i feel hurt. I feel hurt. Maybe im oversensitive. But all this nonsense ure still with him is making my heart ache, so pls, tell me the truth dear.
I really love you, my dear. I dunoe if u feel the same way towards me. Can u just pls show me tat u really do love me, dear? Y does everybody still think ure with him? Y cant they noe u broke up with him? Y cant they noe we're together? Are u ashamed or smth? I dun understand u noe. And i feel hurt. I feel hurt. Maybe im oversensitive. But all this nonsense ure still with him is making my heart ache, so pls, tell me the truth dear.

