Posted on: Sunday, June 10, 2007
Posted at: 6/10/2007 01:19:00 AM
Posted at: 6/10/2007 01:19:00 AM
Post todae. Now 1.22 am. At my cuzz hse,tired but have lots of things need to do. Hehes. Bored but got her to sms me each day. I love her man. Hahas. IM in love. Everything here is damn nice. Now im alone. My parents went hm, i with my grandma here. Luckily i have the comp to use. Hehe. Now.. I shall update soon. Cause kinda busy larh. Helping here. Hehe. And i really miss her sia. I wan see her everyday of my life. Unfair la. Haiyo. Dear dear, if u sick sms me hor. I worried. Must. and i miss u saying smoochies!! x33 Hmm... guys, mon on? Hahas. Im writing crap. Its 1.29 am in the morning, wat do u expect?! Hahas. Kays, i shall end my post here. Keep my tagboard alive guys. Thanks. =) AND LOVE YOU, my dear!~

