Posted on: Friday, July 06, 2007
Posted at: 7/06/2007 06:47:00 PM
Haish.. Im so heartbroken.. I smsed her to ask for her pic of her now cause she now wear contacts. then.. She left her phone with her frens when she played voleyball. Then one guy, Darren, reply, " hu r u? Y u wan her pic? Wat u wan?".. Then i say, u dun even noe hu i am.. Then he said, he dun care hu i am.. Then he say he going for her.. And theres another guy hu going for her too. Daniel. he say Yx is the one hu cheer them up always. Then he say Yx is a super chiobu without specs. Haish.. Then he say i dunoe wats on Yx mind.. He said he noe.. Haish. So i jus wished him gd luck. Spoiled my mood liao.. Haish.. Im jus so heartbroken and afraid. Afraid tat ill lose her.. Argh.... I cried.. Im still having tears in my eyes. I cant stop.. Love is not always about having tat person but to see tat person happy. Cyndi told me tat. So if i have to let go so tat shes happy, i will. Cause ill be happy if she is happy.. YuXuan, I really love you..



Oh my dear Yuxuan
How I wish my heart
could beat as one with yours.
You make my heart
beat thrice faster.

You make my mind freeze
As though I was retarded.
You are the cutest,
The fairest,
the best of them all.
Who cares about
my studies,
my well- being,
unless I’m holding
your hands
and having your
head on my shoulder.

Oh Yuxuan,
I love you so.
But do you know?
Oh Yuxuan,
how I wish
I could
see you everyday of my life,
see you smile,
hear your voice,
just be with you
everyday,
every hour,
every minute
and every second.

Don’t you know that
every time
I call you,
it’s only to hear
your sweet voice,
even if
I have nothing to say.
Oh Yuxuan,
Do you know that
I’m thinking of you
every moment of my life,
when I’m
in school,
when I’m
playing soccer.
I even see you in my dreams.
Oh my dear Yuxuan,
how I wish we could be together
forever.