Posted on: Sunday, July 08, 2007
Posted at: 7/08/2007 05:21:00 PM
I guess ytd was one of the best day i ever had.. Jus looking at her face can make me smile liao.. If i cud, i wana meet her everyday but i cant.. Haix.. I really love her.. I miss her so much.. So bored without her.. I dun forget the times we had ytd.. When we were at the top floor. When she shouted. That sweet voice.. It was just so memorable when i was with her. When we smsed even though we cud talked face to face. I miss ytd. I wish she was with me right now.. Haix.. I really really miss her now.. I just can describe the feeling when i was with her. When she looked at me and i looked back at her eyes.. When she got angry at me and glared at me.. I hope we can meet up soon. Maybe fri afternoon or evening.. Or next sunday.. Maybe can watch harry potter with her.. xD Hahas.. Nicole.. Miss you.. and love you loads..