Posted on: Saturday, July 07, 2007
Posted at: 7/07/2007 10:45:00 PM
IM happy!! Im so happy! I got over it so soon! I think wat i felt for Yuxuan was just temperary. Im so happy. I realise now that i do love nicole. I love nicole!! I noe my feelings are stupid but i met her todae and i was lyk trying to impress her. That only happens when i love tat person. And i felt real jealous when i saw her pic with marcus in her phone. I kept quiet i guess. Until i smsed her and she told me she loved me and marcus. But then she decided to accept me. YAYE!

I noe i sound so stupid but i really love nicole! I really do. This feeling i felt was only last time when i lyked joey. xD I love nicole! Shes cute larh! Hahas. I hope we wun break again.. hehe. Nicole!!! I love you! ^^