Posted on: Monday, July 23, 2007
Posted at: 7/23/2007 04:59:00 PM
Posted at: 7/23/2007 04:59:00 PM
Sometimes when you write things bout wat u feel can make someone else feel pissed. Sometimes when u say i changed, its because uve changed. We're never lyk before. U started off happy with sec sch while we started off bad. But now its the other way round my fren. It looks like ure so happy in secondary school. But u miss us. We miss you too. But its like everyone has changed. Even the guy DANISH. even me. But things will never be the same. Everyone is like so bogged down by their life. We miss each other but our will power says that we have to move on, buddy. And I know you do understand. Even if we meet, it wun be th same. I noe. I understand how u feel but im confused. Ure so happy in sec sch but u miss us? Okay, maybe not me, u miss sher they all? I dun get it...
Many things happened this few days. But lazy to write now. Sch's been great lor! Hahas. Well, lets see.. Hmm.. Oh ya, this week CCT-s. Todae was eng. Quite ok. =) Tmr history. Wed Mother tongue. Then saturday!! FUn fun fun! Interclass soccer! Hehe. Cant wait larh. xD Izhar and Natalie! U guys spamming commity issit?? I wan join in. xD
Hahas. I kinda bogged down by assignments nowadays. Hehe. Jus now PE never play soccer. Gt toot injury. Pain nia. Kena ram on sat and jus now kena hockey ball somemore. =X Then jus juggled with a soccer balll. Then saw WEI YANG!! The soccer freestyler pro!! Walao. Played with him. He darn pro lor. Sec 2 oni and so pro. Walao.xD Must be good lyk him. Hehe. Then todae my class damn nosiy. I aso cannot control liao. Even math teacher, Mrs Ng, aso cannot tahan. Three teachers got pissed off by us. =X Muahaha. Hahas. Oh ya. tmr got buckley hse soccer trial. Hehe.
Since you've been gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Thanks to you, you showed that u didnt care, Now I get What I want, happiness. =)
Many things happened this few days. But lazy to write now. Sch's been great lor! Hahas. Well, lets see.. Hmm.. Oh ya, this week CCT-s. Todae was eng. Quite ok. =) Tmr history. Wed Mother tongue. Then saturday!! FUn fun fun! Interclass soccer! Hehe. Cant wait larh. xD Izhar and Natalie! U guys spamming commity issit?? I wan join in. xD
Hahas. I kinda bogged down by assignments nowadays. Hehe. Jus now PE never play soccer. Gt toot injury. Pain nia. Kena ram on sat and jus now kena hockey ball somemore. =X Then jus juggled with a soccer balll. Then saw WEI YANG!! The soccer freestyler pro!! Walao. Played with him. He darn pro lor. Sec 2 oni and so pro. Walao.xD Must be good lyk him. Hehe. Then todae my class damn nosiy. I aso cannot control liao. Even math teacher, Mrs Ng, aso cannot tahan. Three teachers got pissed off by us. =X Muahaha. Hahas. Oh ya. tmr got buckley hse soccer trial. Hehe.
Since you've been gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Thanks to you, you showed that u didnt care, Now I get What I want, happiness. =)

