Posted on: Sunday, September 30, 2007
Posted at: 9/30/2007 12:04:00 PM
First!

Tags

GER: IM cheered up liao yo! =DD IM the normal danish u noe. =DD

Alyssa: Yeah!! Love this song! =D IM alrite! =D Yay! N the baloon theory rocks! =DD Thanks yea?

Sab: =DD The song rocks! Basically because of the guitar solo. =DD


Oh well... Im back i guess. I dunoe whye. But i tink i got all stressed up because of the sci project but now i tink its gonna be alrite. yeah! Hahas. Now now.. What shud i write.. Hmm.. Oh well..
Im left with english compre yo n geog revision plus bio n history. Yay ness. Oh well.. Hahas. Ytd chatted with a few ppl hu got me back on track. Firstly, ALYSSA!! =DD Second, FARAH!! =DD N thirdly, hmm.. lets see.. Myself? .__. OK.. nvm.. Shall thank this two yo, n maybe some others lyk nazihahs. Hahas. =))

Hmm..

Sometimes when faith is running low,
And I cannot fanthom why things are so,
I walk among the flowers that grow,
And learn the answers to all I would know,
For among my flowers I have come to see,
Life's a miracle n a mystery
And standing in silence and reverie,
My faith comes running back to me