Posted on: Friday, September 28, 2007
Posted at: 9/28/2007 08:31:00 PM
I feel different. Have i changed? Is this what ive been afraid all along? Is this what im destined to become? Why am i this way? Why have i totally changed? Frm someone who was always a fren to everyone, to an egoist. Why am i feeling this way? Is it because im too confident of my life? I dun wan myself to be this way. All arrogant n bossy. Its not nice. Its jus not me.

I dun wana be this no more. I dun wana be the DANISH FAWAZ. I jus wana be danish fawaz. Just me. No more of this man. I cant tolerate it anymore. Its jus not me. Spastism n retardedness has also been added into the mixture. Whye? Gr.. Being emo is better than spastism.

I jus wana be myself n not lyk DANISH FAWAZ.