Posted on: Saturday, September 29, 2007
Posted at: 9/29/2007 04:15:00 PM
Posted at: 9/29/2007 04:15:00 PM
I felt asleep jus now. Didnt reply a few msn convers.
Alyssa's n rizwan's.
Sorry arh.
I was super tired.. Really sorry.
Am i alrite?..
im not.. im really super stressed up with all the revision, n projects.
My science project is going well, i hope.
Eng is super screwed up. Whats his problem? Dun anyhw claim can?
I dun even noe wat we are supposed to do fr the stupid eng oral thingy. And its on tues, how great is tat? Why so sudden? An its 2 days b4 EOY. A waste of time can?
I dun wana bother bout it already. Im really super stressed up. really really stressed up. I dun even have someone to talk to. Not even one person. Maybe someone but i dun wan to trouble that person too much. That person has his/ her own things n revision to do n EOY as well.
Words cant describe what im feeling now.. It cant.. Whats wrong with me? I sound so troublesome. I dun even noe if anyones besides that person is gonna bother bout me. Im jus really fed up with life. So darn stressed up.
Revision wise , im ok.
Math im ok,
eng yes,
malay yes,
sci = chem n physics yes, bio n gen sci no.
geog= left with agriculture,
history = no, not even one part ,
chinese = dun bother to
Im super stressed up. I jus wana leave everything n jus have some relaxation n soothing time but i noe i cant. EOY's in a few days n i cant afford to stop , i wan to continue but i cant continue. either to stop all these or continue n break myself down halfway..
Alyssa's n rizwan's.
Sorry arh.
I was super tired.. Really sorry.
Am i alrite?..
im not.. im really super stressed up with all the revision, n projects.
My science project is going well, i hope.
Eng is super screwed up. Whats his problem? Dun anyhw claim can?
I dun even noe wat we are supposed to do fr the stupid eng oral thingy. And its on tues, how great is tat? Why so sudden? An its 2 days b4 EOY. A waste of time can?
I dun wana bother bout it already. Im really super stressed up. really really stressed up. I dun even have someone to talk to. Not even one person. Maybe someone but i dun wan to trouble that person too much. That person has his/ her own things n revision to do n EOY as well.
Words cant describe what im feeling now.. It cant.. Whats wrong with me? I sound so troublesome. I dun even noe if anyones besides that person is gonna bother bout me. Im jus really fed up with life. So darn stressed up.
Revision wise , im ok.
Math im ok,
eng yes,
malay yes,
sci = chem n physics yes, bio n gen sci no.
geog= left with agriculture,
history = no, not even one part ,
chinese = dun bother to
Im super stressed up. I jus wana leave everything n jus have some relaxation n soothing time but i noe i cant. EOY's in a few days n i cant afford to stop , i wan to continue but i cant continue. either to stop all these or continue n break myself down halfway..

