Posted on: Sunday, September 16, 2007
Posted at: 9/16/2007 12:43:00 PM
Posted at: 9/16/2007 12:43:00 PM
I suddenly feel as though i cant do well for EOY even if I study hard.
For english, ive got my confidence level back up after i got back quite satisfying results for ENG CCT. My malay, i heard thers gonna be an oral component which im confident of. My history, the essay's gonna be about the 3 explorers. Confident that i can do alrite in this subject. My chinese, i can pass if i revise. =))
Geog, ive totally lost confidence in it. I dunoe whye. Its a subject which i put so much effort in only to fail. But, ill do my best. Omg, science.. argh.. im really tensed up.. Physics is going well. Argh.. Bio can. BUT CHEM. ARGH! I need help, seriously for chem..
Math, i can do well if i really revise n not do careless mistakes.. I got to prepare already. All cease here except studies , doa and ELMO.
I really gotta start going or il be left behind. All the encouragement frm Elmo and others have made me realise that i can do better BUT im jus not confident of myself..
For english, ive got my confidence level back up after i got back quite satisfying results for ENG CCT. My malay, i heard thers gonna be an oral component which im confident of. My history, the essay's gonna be about the 3 explorers. Confident that i can do alrite in this subject. My chinese, i can pass if i revise. =))
Geog, ive totally lost confidence in it. I dunoe whye. Its a subject which i put so much effort in only to fail. But, ill do my best. Omg, science.. argh.. im really tensed up.. Physics is going well. Argh.. Bio can. BUT CHEM. ARGH! I need help, seriously for chem..
Math, i can do well if i really revise n not do careless mistakes.. I got to prepare already. All cease here except studies , doa and ELMO.
I really gotta start going or il be left behind. All the encouragement frm Elmo and others have made me realise that i can do better BUT im jus not confident of myself..

