Posted on: Sunday, September 09, 2007
Posted at: 9/09/2007 12:23:00 PM
OMG!! I jus realised tmr is back to sch. N WED FASTING!! ARGH!!!

But then, fasting month is filled with happiness. =)) Ill work hard n pray to God that ill do weel in eoy. I need to do well. Hahas. Cant disappoint my family. Hahas. N of course my teachers, ms liew, mr yap n ms teo who believe that i can do much better than wat im achieving now. Hahas.

First is english n malay. Ill do WELL for these two. I promise you!! =DD

Next would be history,

Hmm.. Jus need to brush up my contextual knowledge. OKayy..


chinese,

Oh no.. die liao. This tuesday aso got test! Argh.. Dammit.. This one sure to die...

Geog,

I think i can do this. Jus need to brush up on !kung bushmen, volcano, n others things lyk earthquake.

sci,

Need to brush up on bio. A bit more. Phoresy n etc. Chem i have to work really really hard.. >.< Physics quite ok. =)

math

The most worrying for me... I made so much careless mistakes.. Argh... I need my dad! Daddy, help me on math!! =DD

Thats all for EOY i think. Got physics pratical test n philo conversation n eng grp thingy. Dammit.. Chi test on tues.. Havent even study.. ARGH!