Posted on: Monday, September 10, 2007
Posted at: 9/10/2007 07:30:00 PM
Posted at: 9/10/2007 07:30:00 PM
Today was horrible. The most horrible day to start my term with. I came to school jus to find out that i failed my geog cct by one mark. Broke into tears but im gonna do wtv it is to prove to that MR TAN that im gonna be one of th best. Cause i HATE this teacher. I dont know why but his way of teaching is not working. not for me i guess. Maybe its jus me or him. Well, heck kares bout tat matter. hahas.
Thursday will be the start of ramadhan n my chinese test. I feel so broken up liao. Because i cant seem to find my suitable way of revision.
Hours of revision and loads of confidence welcomed by failure. So do i continue?
I need to continue but im jus so afraid that the outcome is as bad. Im trying so hard. N if u ppl tink i shud try harder, let me tell u this. IM trying as HARD as my body n soul can take. Stop giving me that u can do better cause i CANT. I noe i CANT.
Tension is building up in my mind n competitive spirit is getting on my nerves. Some things in life are jus very biased.
Thursday will be the start of ramadhan n my chinese test. I feel so broken up liao. Because i cant seem to find my suitable way of revision.
Hours of revision and loads of confidence welcomed by failure. So do i continue?
I need to continue but im jus so afraid that the outcome is as bad. Im trying so hard. N if u ppl tink i shud try harder, let me tell u this. IM trying as HARD as my body n soul can take. Stop giving me that u can do better cause i CANT. I noe i CANT.
Tension is building up in my mind n competitive spirit is getting on my nerves. Some things in life are jus very biased.

