Posted on: Saturday, October 06, 2007
Posted at: 10/06/2007 11:29:00 AM
Posted at: 10/06/2007 11:29:00 AM
Feelings.. Feelings sometimes can go out of hand.
But why? Are all these jus my imagination of reality?
I don't even know why, can?
Please, someone... Jus kill me.. With the meanest cruelty...
I guess its time for me to just let go..
My heart pounds madly as if its gonna stop..
This is no ride on an Alfa Romeo..
Maybe it is, but i must stop before I drop..
I jus wana cry..
But i cant.. Its a mystery..
I cant lie..
Is this wat life is supposed to be? Suffering n Cruelty?
I have seen peace...
I have seen pain...
Resting on the shoulders on ppl's name..
But i tink i gave my own name a miss..
Grr... I feel so broken up..
and i give up..
Tears drying on my face..
My joy gone without a trace.
I dun see anymore bravry in my eyes..
Only sadness..
Houses burn beyond recognition..
Smell of death in the air..
Maybe its jus EOYs..
Or some of them call it FYE..
My spirit is no longer high..
They are jus taking a toll on me..
Its getting harder n harder to breathe..
All the stress engulfing me..
My mum once told me of a myth..
That stress is just temparory..
Now i know myths don't exist..
A well -manipulated pile of stupidity..
Its even harder than my fist..
The feelings in me..
But why? Are all these jus my imagination of reality?
I don't even know why, can?
Please, someone... Jus kill me.. With the meanest cruelty...
I guess its time for me to just let go..
My heart pounds madly as if its gonna stop..
This is no ride on an Alfa Romeo..
Maybe it is, but i must stop before I drop..
I jus wana cry..
But i cant.. Its a mystery..
I cant lie..
Is this wat life is supposed to be? Suffering n Cruelty?
I have seen peace...
I have seen pain...
Resting on the shoulders on ppl's name..
But i tink i gave my own name a miss..
Grr... I feel so broken up..
and i give up..
Tears drying on my face..
My joy gone without a trace.
I dun see anymore bravry in my eyes..
Only sadness..
Houses burn beyond recognition..
Smell of death in the air..
Maybe its jus EOYs..
Or some of them call it FYE..
My spirit is no longer high..
They are jus taking a toll on me..
Its getting harder n harder to breathe..
All the stress engulfing me..
My mum once told me of a myth..
That stress is just temparory..
Now i know myths don't exist..
A well -manipulated pile of stupidity..
Its even harder than my fist..
The feelings in me..

