Posted on: Monday, October 08, 2007
Posted at: 10/08/2007 09:26:00 PM
Haix.. I guess its really all ovr.. After a few things and its ovr. Haix.. two frendships in one go. GONE. haix. I jus wish i can get them back. i really want them back. naz.. farah.. haiz.. i guess its jus my fault.. i was really stupid to have lost my temper n all. I should have been more tolerant. Haix.. Sorry both of you.

Nazihah: Sorry for everything. I noe you were always there for me. I failed to do th same. Im really sorry. Thanks for everything. Tc ok? Ure a grt gal n u noe it. U will excel in life. =)) Tc..

Farah: Maybe i cant call u sis anymore. Ure a wonderful person. U always wanted to change for the better for me but i never allowed u to. Haix. IM really sorry. I guess i was following my heart too much. Thanks 4 everything farah. =))

And murnira, im rly sorry for everything. For blaming you helping him etc. really sorry. Haix.. I noe sorry doesnt change evrything. Haix.. No longer seeing you guys. guess ull have a better life without me. Without having to llisten to my stupidity and stuff... gd luck th 3 of you. Jus forget that ther was nvr a guy named danish in ur life. =)