Posted on: Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Posted at: 10/03/2007 07:52:00 PM
I feel so stupid man. To actually believe wat one said. I shudnt have believed you. Its not real. I noe im nt wat u say i am. I noe im nt as cheerful. Maybe u jus said tat jus to cheer me up. Actions are much better than words. I dun really understand the whole lot of u. U said u cared but im abandoned? wow.. Thanks..

I noe they are very fun la. I noe im troublesome n EMO. ryte? Fine la. Go ahead. I noe ure jus acting to care. BUt u actually dun. I noe they are more fun than me. BUT i believe i have done more for you than them. But oh well.. Its normal for one to forget a person tat has helped. But oh nvm.. I shall nt flare up. I shudnt have known. Trust me, i WUN ever believe wateva u say frm now ok? Esp YOU.

And another u, frm th same lot. Maybe ure ryte. I am th person hu layan u th most. BUT i dun get layan man. WTF? Nvm. I noe i shudnt expect anything in return. Oh well.. Its jus me.. IM always treated this way. All stupid. Nvm..

RMB THIS. I AINT GONNA BE "SPECIAL" IN UR LIVES EVER AGAIN.