Posted on: Thursday, October 11, 2007
Posted at: 10/11/2007 07:39:00 PM
Posted at: 10/11/2007 07:39:00 PM
I still do love you...
But i feel a relationship is just nt right at this moment.
I don't know but if we do..
im afraid of hurting you...
I do love you but a relationship..
haish.. im sorry but i dun wan a relationship anymore..
not now.. maybe in th future..
we can love each other but nt have a relationship..
but.. i dunoe... i still do have feelings for you..
i feel that a relationship wud get me to smtimes neglect you..
and i dun wan that to happen cause i love you.. yes i do..
im sorry..
I LOVE YOU but i just feel i wud nt succeed in a relationship..
Im really sorry..
im sorry bt.. i jus feel better being single..
Im sorry my dear..
I dun wan this to affect you..
i wan us to still be close frens who love each other..
i wan us to rmb 09/09/07
A day specially for us..
ill always rmb tat date..
and of course you.. cause YOU mean a lot to me..
Ill rmb you always ELMO..
HEY YO! hahas. EOY's finally OVER! yeah. over. YAY! Hahas.. Im so glad. Cant wait for raya! HARI RAYA!! miss my cousins.. hahas. =DD Im gonna help my dad with stuff tmr so wun be online. SMS me ok? night then ill be online.. Hahas.. And sat, sun, mon, tues, wun be online i tink. Hahas. No one cares anyway.. hahas..
These few days have been hard and easy for me.. Hahas.. but thanks to two ppl. and they noe hu they are. the thing u guys gave is really nice. =)) Thanks..
Sorry to most ppl..
TAGS
Sabrina: Hey miss. xDD =DD
Alyssa: Hahas. Postman? Lols. =DD
joey: Hahas. =))
aki: I noe hu u r la. Nways, thanks but i dun really care much. But i still wana noe. =))
But i feel a relationship is just nt right at this moment.
I don't know but if we do..
im afraid of hurting you...
I do love you but a relationship..
haish.. im sorry but i dun wan a relationship anymore..
not now.. maybe in th future..
we can love each other but nt have a relationship..
but.. i dunoe... i still do have feelings for you..
i feel that a relationship wud get me to smtimes neglect you..
and i dun wan that to happen cause i love you.. yes i do..
im sorry..
I LOVE YOU but i just feel i wud nt succeed in a relationship..
Im really sorry..
im sorry bt.. i jus feel better being single..
Im sorry my dear..
I dun wan this to affect you..
i wan us to still be close frens who love each other..
i wan us to rmb 09/09/07
A day specially for us..
ill always rmb tat date..
and of course you.. cause YOU mean a lot to me..
Ill rmb you always ELMO..
HEY YO! hahas. EOY's finally OVER! yeah. over. YAY! Hahas.. Im so glad. Cant wait for raya! HARI RAYA!! miss my cousins.. hahas. =DD Im gonna help my dad with stuff tmr so wun be online. SMS me ok? night then ill be online.. Hahas.. And sat, sun, mon, tues, wun be online i tink. Hahas. No one cares anyway.. hahas..
These few days have been hard and easy for me.. Hahas.. but thanks to two ppl. and they noe hu they are. the thing u guys gave is really nice. =)) Thanks..
Sorry to most ppl..
TAGS
Sabrina: Hey miss. xDD =DD
Alyssa: Hahas. Postman? Lols. =DD
joey: Hahas. =))
aki: I noe hu u r la. Nways, thanks but i dun really care much. But i still wana noe. =))

