Posted on: Sunday, October 07, 2007
Posted at: 10/07/2007 12:27:00 PM
Posted at: 10/07/2007 12:27:00 PM
Maybe its just me. I shouldnt have done all these. I should not feel this way. Feeling all stupid and maybe jealous. Maybe its just me. When i see that name, i suddenly feel so fcuked up. Its kinda unfair. Ive done more than the person but the person gets more attention. I guess im wat they call it, attention seeker. I dunoe. Maybe i am seeking attention. But i think i deserve much more ok? Blame me for being stupid. For being there for each and everyone of you. Blame me. I should have know that i wun get anything in return but then I should also have been WISE enough to realise that i should not expect anything in return. Wtf to me then. Blame me for everything. The people i care about the most dun even care bout me. Maybe they do care but i dun see it. So maybe it's my fault again. for not seeing it.
Maybe I know why people don't care about me. Maybe im too emotional and troublesome until they are too fed up and they do not wanna care anymore. It's kinda correct huh? It's kinda stupid right? Maybe all these while i don't deserve to have any friends at all. I'm sorry if i sound really mean. But i know some of you out there really care. But what hurts me is that the ppl whom i was EXPECTING to care do not really care. Haish. I should have known. I'm sorry for being troublesome to any of you. I gotta get back to my revision for CSp now. Maybe i cant. Haish. Luckily my history ovr. If nt die. Im nt blaming any of you for getting me distracted and all. I guess im really emo. Emo FCUK. like haziq said. Hahas. I just don't get it. But sometimes i also feel that i am the cause of everything. Ya Allah, tolong aku. I need your guidance.. I need you in my heart. Im just super confused.. Haix., Ya Allah, tolong aku..

