Posted on: Monday, October 01, 2007
Posted at: 10/01/2007 07:50:00 PM
SARA tagged me so i guess ill do th stupid quiz anyway. xDD



Answer the following questions:
1. The person who tagged you is?

SARA!!! Grr..


2. Your relationship with her is:
A good fren. =)


3. Your 5 impressions of her:Clever? Cute?Short? =X Nice? and Frenly?


4. The most memorable thing she had done for you?
Erms.. Lets see.. Nth? Or wait.. hmm.. GAVE ME HER STARE. =__=


5. The most memorable words she had said to you?
Hmm.. I dunoe...


6. If she becomes your lover, you will?
Ill be superly excited but angry at her for breaking my bro's heart. Hahas. Kidding sara! =)) But i n her will nvr be tgt. =))


7. If she becomes your lover, things she has to improve on will be?
Her shyness? Hahas. I dunoe..


8. If she becomes your enemy you will?
I will surrender because her stare is enough to break my limbs. xDD

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
I dunoe. Maybe because i hate her?

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
A nice n cheerful gal who is frenly n a grt fren. =))

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Err.. Egoistic? I dunoe..

13. The character you love of yourself is?
DEEP!! Counselling!! =DD

14. the most ideal person you want to be is?
Hmm.. myself! =DD

15. for people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thank you!! (: Very mucch!! LOVE YOU whoever you are. =DD

16. pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you.
(Maybe a little sabotage will be fun. XPP)
1. SARA xPP
2. Alyssa
3. Nazihah
4.Farah Natalya
5. Izhar
6. Haziq
7. Alif
8. Murnira
9. Geraldine
10. Joey!

-Who is no.6 (Haziq) having relationship with?
Hmm.. I wonder.. XDD

-No.9 (GEr) a male or female?
Female? A pretty one. xDD

-7 (Alif) and 10 (Joey)are together, will it be a good thing?
Hmm... Maybe not. Joey faithful to junzhi. N they dun even noe each other

-How bout no.5 (Iza) and 8 (Mur) ?
Omg... WWEETSS!!

-What is no.2 (Alyssa) studying about?
Hmm.. All normal student’s subjects? Or maybe a little bit more? xDD

-When was the last time you had a chat with no.3 (Nazihah) ?
Jus now!! Hahas. =))

-What kind of music band does no.8 (Mur) like?
Rock? I dunoe. Emo? xDD

-Does no.1 (Sara) has any siblings ?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………… I dunoe.. She looks lyk th oni child but hu knows? Hmm. Gotta ask her. Hahas.

-Will you woo no.3(Nazihah)
No man! Shes my best fren!! =DD

-How about no.7 (Alif) ?
Basket.. Sara, wat kind of a quiz is this? =__=

-is no.4 (Farah) single ?
Hmm.. I wonder..

-What is the surname of no.5 (Iza) ?
Jumadi??

-What is the nickname of no.10 (Joey!) ?
Hmm.. Marsmallow? Nt sure. But i love to call her junior. =DD

-What is the hobby of no.4 (Farah) ?
Crap? Dunoe.. Mayb crap mostly..

-Do no.5 (Iza) and 9 (Ger) get along well?
Hmm.. I tink so? dunoe bout this..

-Where is no.2 (Alyssa) studying at?
Cresent gals

-Talk something casually about no.1 (Sara) ?
A nice gal. A cute one perhaps n shes frenly. Hahas. Er.. BUt her stare creeps me out.. *chills*

-Have you try developing feelings for no.8 (Mur)?
No no no no.. Never.. =))

-Where does no.9 ( Ger )live at?
Yew tee? Nt sure..

-Are no.1 (Sara) and 5 (iza) best friends?
Dun tink so.. Er.. Sara? Iza? Help here..

-Does no.7 (Alif) likes no.2 (Alyssa) ?
Er.. no? Cause they barely noe each other..

-How do you get to know no.2 (Alyssa) ?
Hmm.. Iza? Wait.. By dini's secret bday meeting. =))

-Does no.1 (sara) have any pets?
Hmm.. I dunoe.. But in school she has many pets hu cant talk. (if u get wat i mean) XPP Sorry..

-is no.7 (Alif) the sexiest person in the world?
Hmm. He has six packs.. Well.. Hmm.. U gotta ask a gal man. IM nt A GAY!! =___=

And that is the end of my quiz. Those ten people are tagged! Sara get twice. XPPP Yay!