Posted on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Posted at: 10/17/2007 08:47:00 PM
Seriously, whats everyone's problem?
Esp with that bapak sedare kau. Whats ur prob? I noe im nt a grt person, in fact im a bad person. But how did i disturb u? In wat way? IF i really did, can i noe how? So tat i can change tat. Who are you really? who are u to call me those names when you dun even DARE TO PUT UR REAL NAME WHILE TAGGING.

seriously, whats ur prob? If u really have a prob, u can tell me. Jus have a convo msn or talk with me and we settle it once and for all. tell me. since ure so grt until u can criticize ppl. IM also GOD's creation too. Jus like you. and i believe in second chances, third chances and lots of chances. Im giving you a chance ryte here. Ryte now. But if ure still stubborn n believe tat ure VERy grt then dun bother to take th chance. U wanted my attention and uve got it. =) happy?

sara and alisa, thanks. =)

and everyone. i jus wana clear everything up. Ryte now ryte here. U wana call me a flirt, go ahead. But i wana noe whye. Everyone deserves to noe whye. If ure brave enuf to call me a flirt then tell me th reason. Jus tel me. Im srsly very annoyed by all these nonsense. If you guys tink im a flirt jus because i mix arnd with gals , then fine. Cause i mix with them jus so to tell make them feel confortable to talk to you, then ure wrong. U guys are too quiet. TOO quiet. U all are too quiet. ive been trying so hard to be the person to make RG feel that RI is nice to talk to. but i get accused.. jus because u tink th gals talk to me more cause im handsome, dusent make me a flirt. Here, i noe ure gonna say i have EGO. then i can say u aso ahve ego wat. PRIDE.

Im close to them cause Nazihah, always wants me to go with them cause they feel its too quiet and they say only i can like relate to them. So wat was i supposed to do? Disappoint them? But when i followed wat they said, i got labeled as a flirt. Do u tink its fair? I noe most prob u say it wud. But deep inside u noe its nt. U tink i have all the time in the world to rly entertain RG alone?? Im also a human being. I also have probs myself. i guess u forgot that. Im doing all these for you guys. Bt maybe you dun realise. I guess its ok. IM nt trying to steal anyone. Ive been becoming the middle person if u had noticed but then u wud say tat u nvr asked me too. But i did it willingly. Here ure gonna call me action. Then when i list out wat ure gonna call me everytime, ure gonna call me action again because im blaming myself. Maybe i shudnt ahve done it. I guess i shudnt have done tat. Im sorry. Go ahead and have fun with them. I wun disturb you anymore. But then they wud ask me not to leave, then its my fault? Haix.. Nvm la. I tot u guys were matured enough to rly showcase justice. But nvm. I guess i myself isnt. I wun disturb ur affairs anymore