Posted on: Saturday, October 06, 2007
Posted at: 10/06/2007 08:19:00 PM
tags

Geraldine: Yeah.. I will try to.. Yeah.. we will.. i hope..

Haziq: Both. =)

Joey: Yup. Buddy, u have it. I trust u. =))

sara: Thanks.. Ill try to smile. I noe i promised but its quite difficult now.. Sorry sara.. Hahas. Spam? ok..

Sabrina: U spammed huh? Thanks gal. I smiled. Hahs. Flying colour birds? Hahas. Thanks for spamming. =)) Ill try to cheer up.
____________________________________________________________________



Its not good being popular and well known among people.. Not good. Trust me.. Not being ego.. But esp when ure so called "handsome" Haix.. I wished i was not well known so i didnt have to go through all these suffering.. Haix.. I wish i cud cheer up. But i cant. I dun wan elmo to noe. I dun wan her to suffer too. I wana suffer alone. Lyk i used to in primary school. Haix.. At least u dun hurt others.. Maybe i get so hurt easily. Haix.. I wish i did not meet anyone of th opp gender. It wud have been so easy. Its my fault.. I shudnt have been so sociable.. Haix..

I wish i was back in primary school. I miss joey..