Posted on: Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Posted at: 11/14/2007 08:53:00 PM
I should have better than to have confessed. Dear, srsly its not ur fault ok? =)
I love you and ill always love you.. Jus dun be troubled by this. Even if u cant be mine, be happy. As long as ure happy, ill be happy. Jus smile ok? I wana see u smile always. =)

Take kare ok? I love you. I rly do. U didnt hurt me. Instead u gave me happiness and a reason to live. Even though it wasnt for long, i appreciate it. I still have a reason to live. And tat is to take kare of you. =) Thank you for giving me hope.. It doesnt rly matter if im the one hurt. What matters is you being happy. okay? That is what matters.

I know i might sound rly sad. I am. But ill get over soon. Don't worry. Within a few days. okay?
Im the one at fault, i shudnt have hope so much and now i get disappointed. Hahas.. =) Light up okay? even if u cannot hear my voice. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for always being there for me. U didnt change my life, u became it. you became my life. =)

I jus hope tat the time u spent with me had been meaningful and i hope i have made a positive change in ur life. (:

Maybe its not over. But it doesnt rly matter. What matters is u being happy. Even when i have to be hurt. (: Even if we're nt tgt, ill still look out for you. Care about you and protect you. I'll always be there for you. Always. I promise you that okay?

Take time off. And relacs a bit ok? Light up! I wana see ur smile again! =DD
And i rly hope you won't be scared to try ok? Wtv ur decision is, ill still love you. =))
Cause id understand. whatever u have to decide is tough. =))

Tc okay? You know who you are. =))


L'amerĂ² sempre, caro.