Posted on: Friday, November 23, 2007
Posted at: 11/23/2007 05:48:00 PM
Im moving on yo! haha.

oh man. Sch hols are getting way too mundane. haha. Eh, srsly, i feel hyper and useful again. Haha. Oh wel. thats me. xDD haha. Hyper n stupid. =_=

A few weeks have passed and ive nt been in contact with you, gal. haha. ull stay in my heart. Dun worry. =)

nways..

Frm now on, im IPIN. xPP haha. Blehs.. XDD and im uber cute and im on youtube. xDD haha.
Eh, im bored. Like srsly.. OH man.. I love HAYLEY!!! FRM PARAMORE!! Shes hot. xDD haha. OH well. I like her hair though. xDD haha.

Eh, deepa. U suan me arh. On ur post. =__=" I wun leave WGPS. xPP haha. I noe u gt 282 lah. =__= Walao. Unfair sia. WGPS students. A lot gt 270 n above. Sibei kia. =_=
haha. Nvm nvm. COngrats! haha. Deepa, gd luck in RGS. =)) haha. Oh wel.

Haha. Oh man.. IM bored.. Absolutely.. Aisyah showed me this video on youtube. Ipin n upin. Lame but cute. xDD haha.

Walao, this gal another one. Hui qi. Im nt jealous. The papers were easy lah. =_=

This is pissing me off. =_= haha. Psle this year sucks... xPP