Posted on: Saturday, November 10, 2007
Posted at: 11/10/2007 08:29:00 PM
Man.. I think this might be a very late reply..

But nvm.. Ill jus try to reply as politely. (:

The card was for me? Oh ok.. But why didnt you tell us earlier? And she said u told her it was for her. Then she really thought it was for her. So she became sad liao. I kept telling her it was for me. But she said it was for her.

When i knew it was for me, i smsed her n told her. She don't care liao. She say dun talk about the card anymore. I tried but to no avail. If you want, you can apologize to her luh. She'll forgive you. (:

She's a nice girl. Appreciate having her as a friend. She's nice. Although you guys kinda dao her, she still cares about you and miss being with you guys. It's not too late to apologize.. So do it. Theres no sarcasm watsoeva in this. Im jus being nice.

And one note.. I dont hate any of you although all of you hate me. (: