Posted on: Monday, November 12, 2007
Posted at: 11/12/2007 02:59:00 PM
Posted at: 11/12/2007 02:59:00 PM
To Farah Natalya, Murnira Sulaiman, and specially for Nazihah Husna.. (:
Im nt angry at any of you. The situation is worst enough and i know nothing can ever rectify the problem. I regard all of you as my frens. ALWAYS. (:
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
People live, but people die. I want to tell you that you are a friend. If you died tomorrow you would be in my heart.
Would I be in yours? You might be best friends one day, pretty good friends the next day , don't talk that often the next, and don't want to talk at all the days after that.
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, I look up to you, respect you , truly cherish you , most of all I CARE about you cause you will always be my friend.
Take care and thank you for all the great memories and fun..
Im nt angry at any of you. The situation is worst enough and i know nothing can ever rectify the problem. I regard all of you as my frens. ALWAYS. (:
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
People live, but people die. I want to tell you that you are a friend. If you died tomorrow you would be in my heart.
Would I be in yours? You might be best friends one day, pretty good friends the next day , don't talk that often the next, and don't want to talk at all the days after that.
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, I look up to you, respect you , truly cherish you , most of all I CARE about you cause you will always be my friend.
Take care and thank you for all the great memories and fun..

