Posted on: Sunday, January 27, 2008
Posted at: 1/27/2008 06:44:00 PM
Posted at: 1/27/2008 06:44:00 PM
Hate is too strong of a word. (:
I dislike the fact that you're so happy.
I dislike the fact that you ended it and i dont even knw why
I dislike the fact that we used to be so close ,bro.
I dislike th fact that we cant play soccer that good anymre.
I dislike the fact that we're no longer talking.
I dislike th fact that everyone is with you.
I dislike everything bad that happened between you and me.
Hey guys! Havent been updating for quite some time. =)) sorry. hee.
So these few days have been okay i guess. just tired. As in really tired.
Homework, homework. All about it. XD
Saturday was MCC kenal suai day. Was okay. Was quite fun. Had to knw juniors more. (:
Sorry ah husaifi and Martin. You guys caught poured. XP hee.
So now, i cant bring myself to complete math. I dont knw why.
Feel so tired and distracted by dont knw what alien is surrounding me.
That sucks. Got TA on tuesday. -.-'
lalala.
Shoot. Next next week got chinese test. Shoot. Shoot. Alamak. Shoot. Die die die.
Okay, shut up dan. now lets move on, woke up this morning to see everyone at home gone. O_o
Called mum, they were in JB. Bros were at aunt's hse. O_O
And i didnt knw. ._.
So woke up. Ate whatever i could cook. and then went do homewrk. All was left for today. Did geog. philo. etc. EXCEPT.. MATH.
Before math, went to use comp. Then malas nak buat liao. -.-'
nvm ah. got tonite. im just sleepy. really sleepy. *yawns*
I dislike the fact that you're so happy.
I dislike the fact that you ended it and i dont even knw why
I dislike the fact that we used to be so close ,bro.
I dislike th fact that we cant play soccer that good anymre.
I dislike the fact that we're no longer talking.
I dislike th fact that everyone is with you.
I dislike everything bad that happened between you and me.
Hey guys! Havent been updating for quite some time. =)) sorry. hee.
So these few days have been okay i guess. just tired. As in really tired.
Homework, homework. All about it. XD
Saturday was MCC kenal suai day. Was okay. Was quite fun. Had to knw juniors more. (:
Sorry ah husaifi and Martin. You guys caught poured. XP hee.
So now, i cant bring myself to complete math. I dont knw why.
Feel so tired and distracted by dont knw what alien is surrounding me.
That sucks. Got TA on tuesday. -.-'
lalala.
Shoot. Next next week got chinese test. Shoot. Shoot. Alamak. Shoot. Die die die.
Okay, shut up dan. now lets move on, woke up this morning to see everyone at home gone. O_o
Called mum, they were in JB. Bros were at aunt's hse. O_O
And i didnt knw. ._.
So woke up. Ate whatever i could cook. and then went do homewrk. All was left for today. Did geog. philo. etc. EXCEPT.. MATH.
Before math, went to use comp. Then malas nak buat liao. -.-'
nvm ah. got tonite. im just sleepy. really sleepy. *yawns*

