Posted on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Posted at: 3/26/2008 03:42:00 PM
Posted at: 3/26/2008 03:42:00 PM
Tuhan, kenapakah kau pisahkan aku dan dia ?
Why did we have to leave each other ?
Why did you have to leave ? why ?
The moments we had were just so perfect gal.
They were just really really perfect.
We didnt care much about what ppl might say.
But maybe you left cause of that.
Why cant i get over you?!
i thought i did.
but now, i realised i havent. not fully.
Every love song or sad song,
would remind me of you.
and how much it hurt when u left.
I want to get over you !
but i just cant.
I wana move on.
I wana be happy.
I knw it easy for you.
Now you've got him.
A much better person.
Someone whom i knw would treat you better.
Someone whom i knw is better than me.
He's got everyth ud ever need.
Im just useless, ego.
I need to get over you.
sometimes i just wish we could turn back time,
but sometimes i wish i nvr met you at all.
smtimes i wish that you just dont exist anymore.
I dislike the fact that you once lied.
what u told me, now ure doing it.
I jus need to forget you...
Why did we have to leave each other ?
Why did you have to leave ? why ?
The moments we had were just so perfect gal.
They were just really really perfect.
We didnt care much about what ppl might say.
But maybe you left cause of that.
Why cant i get over you?!
i thought i did.
but now, i realised i havent. not fully.
Every love song or sad song,
would remind me of you.
and how much it hurt when u left.
I want to get over you !
but i just cant.
I wana move on.
I wana be happy.
I knw it easy for you.
Now you've got him.
A much better person.
Someone whom i knw would treat you better.
Someone whom i knw is better than me.
He's got everyth ud ever need.
Im just useless, ego.
I need to get over you.
sometimes i just wish we could turn back time,
but sometimes i wish i nvr met you at all.
smtimes i wish that you just dont exist anymore.
I dislike the fact that you once lied.
what u told me, now ure doing it.
I jus need to forget you...

